Medical gauze is a medical textile. Generally speaking, medical gauze, also known as degreased gauze, can be used clinically for postoperative incision drainage, plugging, and wound coverage, which is beneficial to the repair of body tissues, so it is widely used in clinical practice. Its main feature is that it is relatively sparse and has obvious grids. Customers often ask whether our cutting machine can cut medical gauze. Our answer is yes. In order to meet the cutting of various materials, we have professionally developed a medical gauze cutting machine. Let me show you how!
Parameters of medical gauze cutting machine：
|Technical parameters / model||AOL-1625||AOL-1825|
|Effective working area||1600x2500mm||1800x2500mm|
|Multi-function tool||High power active round knife、Pneumatic knife、drawing mark, cursor positioning, camera positioning edge cutting|
|safety devices||Using infrared sensors, responsive, safe and reliable，Anti-collision system，Four corner emergency stop button|
|Cutting thickness||≤50mm Other thicknesses can be customized according to the material|
|Applicable materials||Long-haired carpets, carpets, car floor mats, textile carpets, cotton and linen carpets, Particle fleece,Diatom mud carpet, fake wool carpet, printed carpet,etc.|
|Material fixing method||Vacuum partition adsorption|
|Transmission port||Network port|
|Transmission system||The X\Y axis is divided into two kinds of rack or belt|
|Rated voltage||380V±10%/220V±10% Optional|
|Control System||Chinese and English LCD touch screen|
|Operating environment||Panasonic servo motor, high precision helical gear reducer, Taiwan Yintai rail, Germany Henryan rack, Omron sensor, Schneider low-voltage appliances, Taiwan Mingwei power supply, Germany cable, 42mm adsorption platform, automatic feeding, Taiwan rail, energy saving fan|
|Support file format||AI、PLT、DXF、PDF、 PCE、XML|
There are also different categories of medical gauze, the common ones are traditional gauze, elastic bandage gauze, wound gauze, non-woven gauze, composite non-woven gauze, etc.
Traditional gauze: plain weave with medium and coarse special cotton yarn, with sparse organizational structure. After leaching and degreasing, it has good hygroscopic and dehumidifying properties. The products are strictly sterilized by high temperature and high pressure. It is suitable as a base material for medical dressings, dressings, etc.
Elastic bandage gauze: It is made of woven plain weave (or knitted warp knitting) using strong twisted cotton strands or spandex cotton core-spun yarn arranged in one left and one right twist direction as warp yarn, and thick and special single yarn as weft yarn. The elastic elongation rate of the strip can reach 50%, and bandaging the wound has the effect of removing blood stasis and removing blood.
Gauze for wounds: also known as non-stick gauze, cellulose pulp is added with acetic anhydride, esterified under the action of a small amount of sulfuric acid, and spun into cellulose diacetate fibers. It has the characteristics of white color, soft, fluffy, non-toxic, odorless, and non-irritating to the skin. The moisture regain (at a temperature of 20 °C and a relative humidity of 65%) is 6% to 7%. It is woven into gauze and bandages. And the advantages of adhesion of purulent secretions, can promote early wound healing.
Non-woven gauze: The medical gauze blank is formed by the spunlace consolidation method of cotton net, which is bleached and sterilized for use.
Composite non-woven gauze: Laminated with cotton net and synthetic fiber net. The mesh diameter of the synthetic fiber mesh is 0.1~3mm, and corrugations are formed at the same time by hot rolling to increase its longitudinal elasticity.
Working principle of medical gauze cutting machine:
The medical gauze cutting machine is composed of cutting bed, felt, adsorption device, control system, gantry, cutter bar and cutter head. When cutting the material, put the material on the cutting machine, the adsorption device starts to work, the material is fixed, and the material is fixed, and the internal data is processed and transmitted to the machine control card, and the control card sends the command pulse signal to the servo drive. The drive drives the servo motor to move. , to achieve the movement of the machine, and at the same time send a signal to the cutting tool to cut the raw material.
The advantages of AOL medical gauze cutting machine:
1. Using vibrating knife cutting technology, no need to make molds, intelligent cutting has entered the era of digital processing.
2. Multifunctional tool holder design, cutting, beveling, kiss cutting, punching, scribing, one machine completes multiple processes.
3. It can complete the pattern cutting that is difficult, complicated, and cannot be realized by a die-cutting machine.
4. Powerful nesting and counting system, automatic nesting and accurate counting, to achieve high utilization strategy.
5. Accurate computer simulation and programmed operation avoid hidden waste and reduce the cost of enterprise materials.
6. AOL CNC blade cutting machine can be equipped with automatic feeding system to realize mechanized cutting.
AOL after-sales service:
1. The AOL after-sales service team has more than 20 engineers.
2. At least 3 engineers serving an agent/customer, all of them can speak English.
3. We support complete user manual, use video and photos.
4. We support remote assistance to help you install and use the software.
5. We support 24*7 online guidance and services.
6. Our machines are guaranteed for 3 years, except for felts, knives and blades, during this period, if there is any problem, we will replace them with new ones for free by DHL, and for knives, we will repair them for free within one year.
7. We promise to send out replacement parts within 24 hours.
8. We will set up a service group for you, including AOL sales staff, AOL engineers, AOL sales managers, AOL sales directors and you (or your staff), if you have any questions, we will reply within 1 minute.
9. Free upgrade of AOL software for life.
If you want to know more about performance issues, please click below to contact us, we will have professional staff to contact you.